This oval halo antique diamond engagement ring has chunks of glittery sparkle with cluster of diamonds in miscellaneous shapes. The middle ring has a stunning oval cut diamond in the center, skirted by a round-cut diamond laden halo, rested on a petite shank, which is embellished with tiny round diamonds in prong setting. The antique ring is stacked with two ring guards emboldened by alternately placed delicate round and marquise diamonds. The overall look of the ring exuberates grandiose from the old world charm aesthetic.
• Round cut side stones of 0.42 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color F in a prong setting.
• Matching band round and marquise cut stones of 0.46 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G in a prong setting.
• Total number of diamonds:- 47
• This Oval Halo Antique Engagement Ring can also be acquired in numerous other metals and gemstones.
• Free shipping within USA.
• 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
• GIA Certified Diamonds.
• Work with our in-house CAD designers, craftsmen and GIA graduated gemologists to design your custom engagement rings.
• Receive your merchandise within 7-10 business days via FedEx or UPS, and Fascinating Diamonds only ships out signature required packages maintaining complete security.