This bezel set art deco round diamond ring is a pure vintage indulgence with the art deco style details. The pristine spirit of French art lies in the embellished center of the ring. A classic round cut diamond is set in bezel and milgrain boundary. The halo encircling the round diamond flaunts artisan’s handcraft with the carved metallic triangles and their graceful arc edges. These triangular motifs appear like a lace work with their emboldened milgrain. The bigger triangles host smaller round cut diamonds for added glitz and glitter. On the shoulders rest the auxiliary round cut diamonds in bezel setting and milgrain border.
• Round cut side stones of 0.07 ct. are held in bezel and pave setting.
• Total Number Of Stones:- 11
• This Bezel Set Art Deco Round Diamond Ring is also available in a wide range of precious metals and gemstones of your choice.
• Free shipping within USA.
• 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• Direct manufacturing prices.
• Know your exact ring size before buying the desired ring in a perfect fit, using the international ring size conversion chart.
• Designers at our New York Showroom will start with your ideas, wants and budget and together we will make your vision come to life. Speak directly to a designer by calling us, emailing us or making an appointment today.